SECOND CALL: 8 PhD positions available within the MSCA COFUND project: Wit-Welcoming International Talent
Wit is a highly competitive, merit-based, International Fellowship Programme aimed at attracting 16 Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) to Navarra, through two international calls. The Government of Navarre is dedicated to promoting the role of women in science, and, therefore, explicitly invites women young researchers to apply for Wit.
Navarra is a region in the north of Spain, near the border with France, renowned for its higher Education System and a national leader in talent attraction and retention.
This second call will offer 8 contracts to develop a 36 months stay in Navarra, Spain, in order to develop a Doctoral Programme.
- Automotive-Mechatronics & Advanced Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence applied as a cross sectional area to each of the previous research lines
Host recruiting universities
- Public University of Navarre (UPNA) https://www.unavarra.es/home
- University of Navarra (UNAV) https://en.unav.edu/
Early-Stage Researches of any nationality that comply with MSCA mobility rule, hold a degree entitling them to embark on to doctorate, have not been awarded with a doctoral degree and be able to communicate and understand English fluently (written and spoken-B2 level at least must be certificated).
- Full time contract (up to 36 months)
- Gross salary (living allowance) of 32.400€ per annum. The salary will include (Spanish law) all corresponding benefits such as national social security & health insurance, pension deductions, employee tax and maternity/paternity leave, etc.)
- Family allowance of 3.600 € per annum for ESRs with family and/or dependent, additionally included in the gross salary.
- Relocation expenses (mobility allowance) up to 2.400 €.
- Personal research budget up to 4.800 € per annum for each ESR
- Travel allowance up to 2.400 € per annum for each ESR
Application dates: 18 January-18 March 2023
Deadline: 18 March 2023
All applications MUST BE SENT via an on-line application system, which can be accessed on the website: https://bit.ly/WitNavarraStemwomen
More information: https://bit.ly/WitNavarraStemwomen