- Deliver customer demonstrations and training both remotely and in the field as required
- Stock management – Demo and Returns
- Product launch support
- Translation of growth activities into data to drive work packages for marketing and inside sales teams
- Pricing support and data preparation
- Material management – product extension / PDS
- Support the eCom team with customer catalogue and portal integrations
- Support customer tender and framework submission and reporting
- BSc degree or higher in a science field is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate good skills and experience in data analysis and interpretation
- High level of personal responsibility
- Previous experience in or exposure to core segments in the workplaces of Research and Development and/or Quality in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Academia or Food
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our global workforce, which reflects the diversity in the many countries in which we operate internationally. Our commitment to Equal Opportunity and Diversity begins with our recruitment and selection process. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable adjustments to participate in the job application or interview process. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch by email to so that we can make alternative arrangements for you. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit our website.
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.