METTLER TOLEDO offers a broad portfolio of high performance laboratory instruments for many applications across many market segments including pharmaceuticals, chemical, Food & Beverage, academia and testing labs.
- To be successful in this role you will promote and sell products from across the Laboratory Division portfolio whilst also promoting our Service contracts and other divisions within the METTLER TOLEDO group.
- You will build relationships with our customers at a strategic level, influencing business wide buying decisions with a view to secure METTLER TOLEDO a greater market share and a complete solution offering for our clients.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience sustainably reaching sales targets through proactive account prospecting, self-generation of opportunities and detailed pipeline management
- Experience reaching key decision makers at all levels, identifying their range of business objectives and influencing their decisions
- Have experience across a range of laboratory techniques and industries including instrument service requirements as well as an understanding of the requirements of the production environment
- Have negotiated large, wide content contracts and large sales
- Can demonstrate times when you have worked strategically to develop key accounts
What we offer to you:
- International career development opportunities
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.