METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Opening and responsilbities:
- Deliver customer demonstrations and training both remotely and in the field as required
- Stock management – Demo and Returns
- Product launch support
- Translation of growth activities into data to drive work packages for marketing and inside sales teams
- Pricing support and data preparation
- Material management – product extension / PDS
- Support the eCom team with customer catalogue and portal integrations
- Support customer tender and framework submission and reporting
what you need:
- BSc degree or higher in a science field is preferred
- Ability to demonstrate good skills and experience in data analysis and interpretation
- High level of personal responsibility
- Previous experience in or exposure to core segments in the workplaces of Research and Development and/or Quality in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Academia or Food
Our offer to you:
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events