As a Trader intern, you will complete a 9 week training program run by our traders, including mock trading, project work and programming courses. Throughout the internship you will be exposed to both our market making and investment desks whilst having the opportunity to get to know us at our regular social events. At the end of the internship, you will be considered for a place on our Graduate Trader Program.
You must either be in your penultimate year of university or a recent school leaver in order to be eligible for this position. We are looking for candidates from any quantitative background with a competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics to join our team for the summer. The program will run from 26th June - 25th August 2023.
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding numeracy
- Competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics
- Curiosity to learn with a keen interest in financial markets
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong communication skills and drive to work collaboratively
- A penultimate year student with a bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field (on track for a 2.1 or equivalent) OR a recent school leaver with maximum 3 years of equivalent work experience
- Minimum 120 UCAS points from 3 A-Levels or equivalent (A-Level in either Maths or Physics required)
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, VBA, SQL, R, C++ or C# desirable
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects throughout the internship
- Exposure to our market making and investment desks
- Direct training from industry leaders The upside of start-up without the associated risks
- Fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast and lunch Informal, friendly and highly rewarding culture with a relaxed dress code and frequent social events
Please only apply to one of our Intern or Graduate programs, as we are only able to consider your application for one program. In order to be eligible for this program, you need to have the right to work in the UK or have visa sponsorship until 25th August 2023.