As a Trader Graduate, you will complete an intensive 12-month training program run by our most talented traders, including theory training, education sessions, mock trading, project work and programming courses. We will teach you the skills to trade with the latest available tools. You will rotate through a number of desks before you find your ideal team, and we aim to give you responsibility for the profit and loss of your book as soon as you are ready.
We are looking for final year applicants from any quantitative background with a competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics to join our Graduate Trader Program.
What we’re looking for
- Outstanding numeracy
- Competitive nature and a strong understanding of probability and statistics
- Curiosity to learn with a keen interest in financial markets
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong communication skills and drive to work collaboratively
- A final year undergraduate student or a final year masters student
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Python, VBA, SQL, R, C++ or C#
What we offer:
- Opportunity to execute live trades within 3 months of starting
- Direct exposure and graduate training from industry leaders
- The upside of start-up without the associated risks Informal, friendly and highly rewarding culture with a relaxed dress code and frequent social events.
- Fast growing global firm where your work will have a significant impact