METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
What will you do?
- Successfully positioning the value of Laboratory Weighing & pH instruments to customers leading to the successful development of opportunities through to sales
- Qualify, target and engage defined High Potential Accounts and market segments to develop business by aligning with the accounts strategic programs and building sustainable relationships with key stakeholders
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline and with clear communication through defined reporting, to the organisation about the status of and next action required to, successfully develop opportunities through to sales
- To continuously develop personal skills and professionalism through self-analysis in order to attain To demonstrate high standards of self-motivation, enthusiasm, dedication and discipline in pursuit of total quality a superior level of performance
What you need to succeed:
- Knowledge of Laboratory Weighing equipment or proven track record in technology sales
- Sales experience within Laboratory market and UK customer base
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
What you can expect from us
- International career development opportunities
- Part of One Team who thrive from collaboration and drives continuous improvement
- Supports working families through enhanced family friendly policies and flexible working patterns.
- Encourages creativity, working autonomously and measures and celebrates success
- Supporting individual learning, development and growth within the Company
- We encourage work life balance and offer 25 holidays, + Bank Holidays, and rewards length of service as your holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 29 days once you hit your milestones.
- Health and Wellbeing of employees is important to us and as such all employees have BUPA healthcare, an EAP service and access to our wellbeing portal. You will join a Trustee based pension scheme and have peace of mind with 4x life assurance.
- Fun is just as important, and our culture encourages team and charity events.