A bit about us:
We are an award-winning consultancy that’s committed to closing the digital skills gap and making data, AI, and technology accessible for all. We do this by hiring graduates and junior professionals without any relevant skills or experience in data, AI, or technology, and paying them to train over 15 weeks. Once trained, our consultants are assigned to leading UK clients for a period of two years where they apply the skills acquired to real-world projects.
In addition to closing the digital skills gap, we are working hard as an organisation to close the gender gap that’s existed for too long in data, AI, and tech. We are proud partners of Women in Data – an organisation that focuses on encouraging diverse representation in the industry - and have an internal committee of diversity champions who are focused on building a more inclusive environment for all. We also review our benefits and policies on a regular basis to ensure they are supportive of all genders and diversities, and pay our consultants based on length of time spent at Kubrick, over any other factor.
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you are often the commercial voice in an organisations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organisations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation. You may find yourself working on data governance or data quality, in which you are responsible for ensuring all data is accessible, usable, safe, and trusted. Alternatively, your role may focus on data architecture, which is the backbone to any organisations' data strategy.
You don’t need any data or technology experience to join Kubrick’s Data Management practice as we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
What you’ll receive:
- Access to 15 weeks of expert-led, paid training in the latest Data Management tools and technologies
- First-hand exposure to data engineering projects at a leading UK client post-training
- Continuous development opportunities post-training, including free accreditations from leading tech partners such as Google, Microsoft, and Amazon
- A strong network of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Ongoing support
- Great benefits
- £32,000-year one salary, £40,000-year two salary
- £55-65,000 earning potential in year three
- A wide range of internal progression opportunities
During the training, you will be introduced to the core tools and technologies used by data teams across organisations and industries. You will also learn key professional skills such as stakeholder engagement, agile methodology, communication and presenting that will prepare you for your future in the technology industry.
We will fully support you in your transition from training to client projects, and you’ll be assigned a designated Consultant Success Manager who will guide you throughout your journey and aid whenever necessary. You’ll also have continuous access to our team of trainers after the 15 weeks who can answer any questions you may have, and both your client and Kubrick will ensure you are onboarded effectively.
What we need from you:
- Educated to degree level (STEM and non-STEM subjects welcome)
- Strong A Levels (all subjects welcome)
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving
- A strong communicator who can make sense of something complex and articulate it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
- Comfortable adapting to a range of projects, environments, and challenges
We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid training environment
- Casual dress
- A blend of collaborative workspaces and quiet areas
- Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training
- Employee referral scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more)
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing networking opportunities
- Dedicated support from our Readiness team during training and Consultant Success team during client projects
- Continuous development including free accreditations from our tech partners
- A team of diversity champions who are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion across the business
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and wider ESG initiatives
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.