A bit about us:
We are an award-winning consultancy that’s committed to closing the digital skills gap and making data, AI, and technology accessible for all. We do this by hiring graduates and junior professionals without any relevant skills or experience in data, AI, or technology, and paying them to train over 15 weeks. Once trained, our consultants are assigned to leading UK clients for a period of two years where they apply the skills acquired to real-world projects.
In addition to closing the digital skills gap, we are working hard as an organisation to close the gender gap that’s existed for too long in data, AI, and tech. We are proud partners of Women in Data – an organisation that focuses on encouraging diverse representation in the industry - and have an internal committee of diversity champions who are focused on building a more inclusive environment for all. We also review our benefits and policies on a regular basis to ensure they are supportive of all genders and diversities, and pay our consultants based on length of time spent at Kubrick, over any other factor.
As a Kubrick Data Product consultant/Technical Business Analyst, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organisations. Our Data Product consultants/Technical Business Analysts fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
You don’t need any data or technology experience to join Kubrick as we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
What you’ll receive:
- Access to 15 weeks of expert-led, paid training in the latest Data Product (Technical Business Analytics) tools and technologies
- First-hand exposure to data projects at a leading UK client post-training
- Continuous development opportunities post-training, including free accreditations from leading tech partners such as Google, Microsoft, and Amazon
- A strong network of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Ongoing support
- Great benefits
- £32,000-year one salary, £40,000-year two salary
- £55-65,000 earning potential in year three
- A wide range of internal progression opportunities
During the training, you will be introduced to the core tools and technologies used by data teams across organisations and industries,including SQL, Python, Tableau and Alteryx.
You will also learn key professional skills such as stakeholder engagement, agile methodology, communication and presenting that will prepare you for your future in the technology industry.
Regardless of the project, we will give you the relevant tools and guidance that will allow you to bring about positive change. We will fully support you in your transition from training to client projects, and you’ll be assigned a designated Consultant Success Manager who will guide you throughout your journey and aid whenever necessary. You’ll also have continuous access to our team of trainers after the 15 weeks who can answer any questions you may have, and both your client and Kubrick will ensure you are onboarded effectively.
What we need from you:
- Educated to degree level (STEM or non-STEM subjects welcome)
- Strong A-level grades (all subjects welcome)
- Interest in working with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- Keen problem-solvers who enjoy making sense of the complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data and not letting it intimidate you – learning some coding is crucial in today’s age
- Able to think logically and work under pressure
- Flexible on location as our consultants often work across the UK
We offer a wide range of benefits at Kubrick that are designed to support staff with their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Specsavers eyecare vouchers
- Hybrid training environment
- Casual dress
- A blend of collaborative workspaces and quiet areas
- Laptops and all training materials provided by Kubrick throughout training
- Employee referral scheme
- Mental health first aiders
- Access to Perkbox Premium (including discounted gym memberships, wellbeing portal with free counselling sessions and advice, discounted food and drinks, plus more)
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Ongoing networking opportunities
- Dedicated support from our Readiness team during training and Consultant Success team during client projects
- Continuous development including free accreditations from our tech partners
- A team of diversity champions who are dedicated to driving diversity and inclusion across the business
- Opportunities to get involved in volunteering and wider ESG initiatives
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHA, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.