METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
- Proactive and reactive service work, including installation, commissioning and certification.
- Complete all service activities effectively and efficiently to satisfy customers and enhance MT-UK service profitability
- Routine performance verification/preventative maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new equipment
Rectification of breakdown
- Promoting audits/calibrations/validation activity for PI and cross division products
- Attend all required training provided by MT-UK
Actively demonstrate support to other areas/departments where necessary
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience of Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical engineering
- Experience working within a customer facing service environment