Waters deliver benefits through innovation and people that enable customer success in the life, materials and food sciences. People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and improve our products. We believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success.
As a member of the Demand Generation Team for Europe North, you will be in charge of managing and implementing the digital part of marketing campaigns for specific market areas.
You will guide the journey of our customers (potential and existing) through all digital channels to support demand generation for our geography in order to contribute to the business, educate them on our solutions and strengthen their perception of our brand.
- Develop the acquisition of new contacts to enrich our CRM, including through external channels.
- Organise regional digital nurturing campaigns combining online and offline channels with a clear segmentation strategy.
- Coordinate promotional actions supporting in-person events in collaboration with regional events marketing specialists.
- Provide ad hoc support to the European digital team.
- Analyse your actions to monitor the performance of your marketing campaigns against pre-defined KPIs in order to ensure regular reporting to your management.
What we need from you:
- You master the usage of various digital channels (including the software to implement them) such as email, web, webinars, social media marketing and social selling, display/programmatic advertising and you have experience and interest in writing content.
- You excel in project management, you are an active team player as this will help you evolve in our international and multicultural organisation.